|Published on Sun, 17 Jun 2018 11:48|
New Testament Assembly England - National Convention
23rd -28th August 2018
An Excellent Spirit
Daniel 5.12 (Daniel 6.3)
The scriptures declare, “O Lord, our lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth”. Excellence can be seen as the overarching divine attribute that encompasses all the other attributes of God. The gospel of Mark says about Jesus; “the people were beyond measure astonished, saying, He hath done all things well”. Everything God is and does is marked by excellence. The character of God is the grounds of all human excellence. Therefore, being made in God’s image, redeemed and inhabited by his spirit means that we carry the DNA or the same grace of excellence. In many areas of our being and doing this seed is latent and even in instances where it is growing we are not seeing our fullest potential.
Convention Host - Bishop Delroy Powell
- Pastor Celia Apeagyei-Collins
- Pastor Penny Francis
- Pastor Doug Williams
- Pastor Andrew Wignal
- Thursday 23rd - A Celebration of Praise & Worship
- Friday 24th - Leaders & Workers Master Class - Pastor Celia Apeagyei-Collins
- Friday 24th -Evening Celebration Service - Pastor Celia Apeagyei-Collins
- Saturday 25th - Children's Ministry Showcase
- Saturday 25th - Evening Celebration - Pastor Penny Francis
- Sunday 26th Morning Service - Pastor Doug Williams
- Sunday 26th - Ministerial Ordination & Commissioning Service
- Sunday 26th - Lord's Supper Service & Closing Celebration - Pastor Andrew Wignal
An Excellent Spirit will aim to;
• Encourage us to pursue the character of God as it pertains to his excellence.
• Raise the bar of excellence in our worship to God, in our service to God’s people and in our mission to the world.
• Move us in our personal lives from complacency, mediocrity and average to
exceptional extraordinary levels of excellence that honours God, builds his church
and bring glory to his name.
Our desired outcome;
As each member takes responsibility for raising the bar of excellence in their own attitude and commitment to the matters of Kingdom. NTA will transition from good to great and be known abroad for its godly excellence in worship, administration and mission. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
Click here to register for free or copy and paste the URL below