Our Core Values
- We believe that anointed biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in people’s lives.
- Col 3:16 Let the word [spoken by] Christ (the Messiah) have its home [in your hearts and minds] and dwell in you in [all its] richness
- We believe that God has saved us to save others at any cost.
- Luke 19:10 The Son of Man came to look for the lost and save them.”
- We believe that the Church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally sound and uncompromising.
Acts 2:6 A crowd came together when they heard the sound. They were bewildered because they each heard the believers speaking in their own language.
Transparency (Keeping it real)
- We believe that manifesting authenticity is a true indicator of spiritual maturity.
Romans 12:9 Love must be honest and true…. Ro 12:10 Love each other deeply. Honor others more than yourselves
- We believe that a Church should operate as a community of servants with men and women stewarding their spiritual gifts.
- 1 Peter 5:5 All of you put on a spirit that is free of pride toward each other as if it were your clothes. Scripture says, “God opposes those who are proud. But he gives grace to those who are humble.”
- We believe that respect for one another (across all divides) and loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
- John 17:21 Father, I pray that all of them will be one, just as you are in me and I am in you. I want them also to be in us. Then the world will believe that you have sent me.
- We believe that family is the bedrock of society and an instrument of God’s grace in a fallen world. Strong family –Strong church - Strong community –Strong nation.
Ephesians 2:18 Through Christ we both come to the Father by the power of one Holy Spirit.
Ephesians 2:19 So you are no longer strangers and outsiders. You are citizens together with God’s people. You are members of God’s family
- We believe that excellence honours God and inspires people. We also believe that the proper management of time is a God honouring value and an absolute essential to the quality of our success.
Daniel 6:3 Then this Daniel was distinguished above the presidents and the other officials because an excellent spirit was in him, and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
- We believe that the church and each ministry department should be led by people with the spiritual gift of leadership.
Romans 12:8b. …Is it being a leader? Then work hard at it. Is it showing mercy? Then do it cheerfully
- We believe that it takes a team to build a dream and that the anointing on all of us is greater than the anointing on any one of us.
Ephesians 4:16 He makes the whole body grow and build itself up in love. Under the control of Christ, each part of the body does its work. It supports the other parts. In that way, the body is joined and held together.
- We believe that a scarcity mentality is an insult to God, and that abundance flows to those who generously give to the work of God and who open their hearts and purses to help those in need.
- Exodus 36:5 They said to Moses, “The people are bringing more than enough for doing the work the LORD commanded us to do.”
- We believe that the ultimate goal of the Church is the worship of God. When this age is over and all is said and done we will join countless millions on their faces in worship before the throne. Worship abides forever.
John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks