Our Vision is to:
- To become a house of prayer for people of all ethnicities, cultures, religious and social backgrounds united as one in Christ.
- To fill every empty, seat with a significant percentage of people drawn primarily from the immediate surroundings.
- To hold multiple weekly services, where dynamic worship, passionate praying and empowering teaching takes place; And where the Kingdom of God comes in power accompanied by supernatural signs and wonders.
- A healthily growing church, maturing spiritually and multiplying through small groups.
- A church where every single member is valued, equipped and operating according to their gifts.
- To provide a safe place where hurting, vulnerable and disaffected individuals and families come and experience healing and genuine community.
- A church that is economically strong and more than able to meet the financial demands arising through its Mission and Ministry.
- To raise a standard of ministry excellence that would serve as example and a resource to the wider NTA family and the Body of Christ.